Patrizia Volpato – new forms of light
Having its headquarters well rooted in the Venetian province, the brand Patrizia Volpato rises from an artisanal company born in 1980and focused on the production of high-quality decorative lamps within the design lighting sector.
Almost forty years after its beginnings, while still referring to the ancient art of blown glass typical of the island of Murano, Patrizia Volpato has been able to combine tradition and modernity in an elegant blend of different styles that embrace even the most contemporary concepts.
The company designs and produces its own series lines as well as “tailor-made” installations for both Italian and foreign customers, represented by: general contractors, architectural firms, international hotels, interior design contractors (fit-out companies), ships cruise ships, furniture companies, well-known fashion brands and private residences.
To name just a few of the most important references:
• Permasteelisa – Construction Contractor
• Geneva Bank and local TV office (Switzerland)
• Hotel Lutetia (Paris, France)
• Hotel Millenium (Amman, Jordan)
• Hotel Marriot (Montreal, Canada)
• Hotel Ambassador (Tblisi, Georgia)
• Fincantieri – Naval Contractor
• Holland American Line – Cruise ships
• P&O cruises – Cruise ships
• Francesco Molon – Furniture Sector
• Fendi – Fashion Sector